A six-week series combining yoga + psychotherapy
Often the deepest grief can spur incredible transformation within an individual. In this series, we will explore the yogic practices + Western psychotherapy techniques that can support your mind and body through loss. Blending the work of Tibetan Buddhist Pema Chodron, with ancient tantric yogic wisdom, modern psychotherapy, and practice, we will build a toolkit of practices you can use on your healing path. Included in this healing path, we will process emotions in a supportive group environment. Our focus will be to use loss as a way to cultivate compassion, develop self-awareness, and, ultimately, create more liberation (freedom, opportunity, hope, optimism, confidence). All are welcome; no experience needed. You will not be required to share details about your life and all participation is voluntary. Email email@example.com with questions.
- What is the opportunity in the groundlessness of loss?
- What are practical tools you can use to take care of yourself as you grieve?
- How does the "Hero's Journey" apply to modern life and loss?
- How can we support each other as we move forward?
- What tools does yoga offer to those grieving?
- What tools does Western psychotherapy offer to those grieving?
Cost: $270 for 6-week series