With Emily Thornton, psychotherapist + yoga teacher
This workshop will focus on exploring yoga philosophy as a guide for achieving mind-body integration, using creative expression to gently pave the way for deeper personal growth. Emily Thornton (psychotherapist + yoga teacher) will incorporate gentle movement, meditation, readings, and written reflection. All readings and a writing/sketch pad included. Appropriate for all levels of experience.
Is this for you? This session is designed for those who are:
- curious about yoga on & off the mat
- interested in the intersection between yoga practice and psychotherapy
- interested in a deeper understanding of the origins of yoga
- interested in poetry/creative expression
- seeking safe space to pause and reflect